and never says a word.
02. She comes to pick you up in her car when you have locked your keys inside or if
like an idiot you left them in the office.
03. She brings you pain meds without asking when she sees you feel bad.
04. She sends you email jokes to cheer you up at work when you are having a hard day.
05. She cuts out restaurant coupons and puts them in a little envelope AND wither
brings them to you at the office or quietly leaves them in your car where you
can find them.
06. She brings dinner to you in the living room after a long day so you can watch
the news in peace.
07. She cooks stuff you know she really does not like, like spaghetti, because she
knows you do.
08. She runs your lunch out to your car when you are on your way out of the
driveway because you were a moron and forgot it as you left the house.
09. She wakes you when you forget to set your alarm clock so you are not
late for work.
10. She overlooks the fact that you are pudgy, overweight, grumpy, out of
shape, pretty damned ugly, sarcastic, set in your own ways, stubborn,
crude, smelly, childish, arrogant, meddlesome, moody, really not that funny,
as a matter of fact usually just plain silly, dull, boring, selfish and anything
else I am missing.
They say you often take for granted the things that are right in front of your eyes. Many times you forget that the ones you love are beside you every day experiencing the daily struggle and small triumphs of life. I dedicate this post to the most wonderful woman I have ever met. One that I cherish and love now more than ever. Please keep in mind however, that this list could also describe your wife, so be nice and buy her something nice today.
We do OK don’t we baby? Your husband loves you!