Here in the good old state of Tennessee it is a rare snow day to get any amount of frozen precipitation. The last snow day that amounted to more than about three inches of the white stuff occurred in 2003. That should give you some idea of what I mean. Now, being a Tech Geek and proud, badge wearing computer Nerd, I decided to make a list of what myself an my buddies did today as we received over 10 inches of the white stuff. Here goes :
2. Helped stranded coworkers stuck in their homes connect to the
Microsoft Outlook Web Access Exchange Portal
3. Use spare laptop with internal wireless card to connect XBOX 360 to your wireless router.
4. Tweak DSLR camera ISO speed to take high resolution images of your snowy driveway.
6. Use Google to look up ways to make Ramen Noodles more “exciting”
7. Set up a group chat room for the rest of the office gang that are working from home so it would feel more like everyone is together in the office.
8. Loaded the Lord of the Rings soundtrack on your kids MP3 players
9. Pay bills online
and last but surely not least,
10. Two Words MASS EFFECT 2